2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: There's Only One - In my Garag

2000 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

There's Only One - In my Garage
By Fudgebot on

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

Like many of you out there, I love my Jeep Cherokee. My Cherokee is loaded. For the money, you really can't do much better. I added a custom stereo, turning the back storage into a sub box, but still can use it for storage. I also added a remote starter and alarm, waterproof seat covers and Husky floor liners. It handles very well, passes with all the snot anyone could want in a 4WD station wagon, and is easy to maintain. I highly reccommend this vehicle over any others in the class. After all, it is a Jeep!

Favorite features include the Command Track Part & Full time four wheel drive, power windows and locks - and mirrors! Nice clean interior look.

I would improve the muffler setup. When it gets really cold, it vibrates against the differential - making an annoying noise. I did have to get the original exhaust replaced - I guess this is a common problem with this unit.