2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Sweet Machine

2000 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

Sweet Machine
By Jacked XJ on

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my 1st Jeep. I absolutely love this vehicle. My friends and I have taken this jeep many many places. From Maryland (my home state) to Fairbanks, Alaska to Tijuana, Mexico. Since those road trips I have put an 8 inch lift with 35x13.50x16 Pro Comp M/T tires on American Racing rims and many extra mods. 4.0 MPI still performs flawlessly after 87,000miles, tranny and transfer case rock solid with Command Trac 4x4 system. I have taken this XJ to Moab and may other places, slammed it up against many other machines never a disappointment.I recently talked my Honda driving wife into an old CJ-7 purchase; she was reluctant at first till she heard that ol' 350 purring under the hood. Keep Jeepin.

4x4 system. I am 6'"2, about 260 pound farm boy. When me and three of my friends all about the same size can fit with all our camping gear for a week trek or a crazy road trip, now thats saying something about an XJ. Hauls us with little trouble and a pop-up camper with a little down shifting. Love this Jeep.

BRING IT BACK. You can't beat this Jeep. Never again will Jeep create a more reliable, dependable vehicle. Maybe an SRT-8 Ha Ha. I love that straight 6.