2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Love

2000 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

By paradisecity on

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV

My dad bought this Jeep new in 2000, and loved it. After a few years, the poor baby had to sit for a while so he could drive something that got better gas mileage! I got this awesome vehicle on my birthday 2 years ago. I love it to death, it can do anything! Off road, on road, hauling stuff, this thing is a tank! I would never trade it unless it dies on me....hopefully never. 4LO is a ingenius invention, you never get stuck with that kicked in! And you can pretty much pull anyone and anything out from mud/snow, etc. Currently running with 99318 miles. New brakes after getting her running again after sitting, and new Firestone Destination All Terrrain tires.

Looks, comfort, capabilities! Definitely rugged yet showy, and the seats are great. They kind of hold you in! It handles great in mud and snow, as well as the normal dirt or pavement. The 4.0 is also a nice plus, very powerful! I love it.

Bring this baby back! It was a stupid idea to ever let it go...it is a super common vehicle around here and everyone loves theirs. Other than that, maybe a slightly quieter interior. But that's not even a huge deal anyways, just blare that music!