2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Jeep the only way to Drive

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Jeep the only way to Drive
By Shadowwolf on

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

Well except for the dealership I bought the jeep from it has been a wonderful experience and I am not starting the slow process of building it up for really radical off-roading fun. This thing is truly the sports car of SUV's. I can take corners almost as well as a lot of the modern muscle cars and with a rolling start (30mph-40mph) I can keep up with some of the big boys until I hit 95 or so then I back off :) PLEASE REMEMBER This is a SUV and as such it has a HIGHER Center of gravity

Very versital on or off-road with it's decent cargo capacity and aggressive suspension (take those bumps at speed and you will love it!). For a 4 speaker sound system it has a good setup with a little bit of playing around.

Higher Torque engine for the more aggressive off-roading. Maybe add 1-2 inches to the width to give a little more room for the over weight people. Go with a 4 coil suspension for smoother on road performance and extra off road flexiness.