2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Jeep 6 month review

2000 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

Jeep 6 month review
By DMBstang21 on

2000 Jeep Cherokee SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Had a 94' Mustang and wanted an opposite vehicle to compare it with. This is it, exactly; with the exception of power being comprable (the jeep feels as fast as the v6 mustang) and them consuming about the same amount of gas (18-20MPG). I can help my friends move, tow small loads, pass on the grass, take all the short cuts I can find, not slow down to 1MPH everytime I see a bump, and park where ever I please. Try doing that in a 2door sports car with z-rated tires. This is not your typical SUV, this is not a living room on wheels. It is similar in size to an Escape or CRV and remains true to its herratage of off-road capable vehicles.

The 4 wheel drive system is better than my dreams. You can't get this thing stuck! I've tryed in OH, PN, CT snow, mud, and ditches. The legendary 4.0L I6 is more than enough power for most applications.

um... how about factory 3" lift and 31" tires, CB radio and antenna, and an array of KC trail lights. Yee Ha!