2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

2000 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned
By Jill on

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

This has been the best vehicle I've owned. Although it has been in the shop a few times (it's a Jeep) it's still going. It gets me where I need to go when and how I need to get there. As a jeep that is stock, it outperforms some of its competitors in the off-roading department. My brother also has one. He has a great photo of his jeep pulling a Ford 4x4 (with all the extra add-ons for four- wheeling) out of the mud. If you're looking for an SUV that can haul, tow, drive through snow and mud w/o any difficulties, Jeep is the one! One more thing. When the back seat is folded flat, I can fit a dining room set with six chairs and the table. Tons of room!

The 4.0 liter. I have the Sport package so it's perfect for me. Lots of storage room.

They need to bring back the Cherokee. The Commander is too fancy, Liberty is too small, Patriot has no power. I agree with everyone about the leg/head room. Could use more.