2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:
My Tow vehicle
By dwight on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 2dr SUV

I originally purchased this vehicle as a tow vehicle behind my motorhome. During the past year I have towed it from Florida to California and back. Of course it does not ride like a big sedan, but it sure is handy for exploring the various areas when we are camping. Mine is a four cylinder model with a standard transmission. Have had no problems. It is very dependable and easy to drive and park.

Excellent SUV
By British Bernie on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 2dr SUV

I love my Jeep Cherokee. It's an excellent SUV! It is primarily used as a company car, but it gives me great pleasure for weekend use. I would rate this vehicle as one of the most practical SUV's in its price range.

RETHINK YOUR PURCHASE
By DUKE on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 2dr SUV

Hind-sight is always 20/20 and I really wish we would have listened to the advise of others. Our Jeep has been towed so many times to the dealer for various problems, it's a shame we don't get frequent flyer miles! I could list a whole variety of problems, but if replacing a transmission at 31K miles doesn't tell you everything, please contact me and I would be very willing to sell my Jeep to you!