1999 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Go Anywhere, Do Anything!

1999 Jeep Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Go Anywhere, Do Anything!
By Ian A. Neether on

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I absolutely love these vehicles. They are so reliable. I can go back to my favorite fishing spot, put the seats down and load up the back with equipment, go camping in the back, drive inns are a blast, go anywhere my wrangler owning buds go, get better gas mileage that full size trucks, all power, all electric, tow my boat jet ski four Wheeler or car trailer. This is the most awesome vehicle ever made. My 4dr 4x4 sport has 246,000 miles and still going strong. I will repair it when it needs it and never part with it.

4x4, manual transfer case np231 is absolutely bullet proof when you add a sye.-slip yoke eliminator for you not motor heads. I love that it has power everything and rke with alarm. This is absolutely the Truth in sport utility. Solid axles are reliable. Love my rack and folding rear seats

The only thing I would like to add is a full size spare room for a jack and shovel and I wish the Glass on the rear hatch opened separate from the hatch.