badass jeep cherokee
By AL on
1999 Jeep Cherokee SE 4dr SUV 4WD
I got my Jeep Cherokee when I turned 16, and it was a former border patrol unit so it had a few modifications to its factory build. It came with skid plates and yaddi yadda... Idk when it was but I just started falling in love with cars and went all out... It now has a 4.7 stroker straight 6 engine which I just recently beefed up a 3 inch suspension lift and a 1 1/2 inch body lift with 33x12.5 inch tires locked front and rear differential new full magnaflow exhaust kit slip yoke eliminator cv driveshaft the list just goes on and on.... Anyway im approaching 17 now and ive realized that if it wasnt for this car.. I still wouldnt know what I wanna do later in life... Which is work on cars someway
Favorite Features
all my mods. these jeeps are extremely easy to customize and truly make your own...i love everything about it and so does everyone else who sees it and has an appreciation for cars...
Suggested Improvements
these jeeps kind of have a faulty relay and computer system....take it thru some water and you need some pretty time consuming and costly repairs but i guess that is the price you pay when you wanna seriously offroad...BRING THEM BACK!!