Love my Cherokee Sport!
By jon on
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD
I have loved my jeep since the day i started driving it. I have the 5 speed manual transmission, this is the only way to go, i can't even imagine having a boring auto. The Jeep has 132000 miles now and is still running strong. Hardly ever done any work on it, only new shocks, u-joints, cat. converter, and muffler.The shocks were just something i did for no real reason, just thought it would be a good idea, but my u-joints did go bad. Love the 4x4, the front seats, love the ENGINE! Very reliable. Never lets me down, always starts right up in the cold too. It is a wonder to have in the winter. Michigan winters are pretty intense, and it is just unstoppable in the snow. Would buy one again now!
Favorite Features
4x4, 4x4, 4x4, it is absolutely awesome! I also love the 5 speed. The jeep has really good acceleration too. I would love to go rock crawling in it, but i want it to last a really long time. The engine is also absolutely bullet proof. Front seats are also very comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
The only complaints i have is the exhaust system, it is pretty weak. i chopped off my cat. converter and straight piped it cause it was dying, and put on a new muffler cause it was dying too. It could use less plasticy surfaces, and more storage areas, but that's it!