hope it comes back
By djb on
1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD
My jeep is used for pulling heavy loads, hunting, fishing, scuba diving, trapping, and fun. My friends always comment on how jeep should use me in their commercials. I find that it is extremely nimble off road, and has great power and handling on the highway (even when pulling a load). Bottom line is that it`s reliable and practical. It carries a large canoe well with it`s sqaure racks and it`s size is just right. I went on a 10,000 km trip across canada and it was loaded to the max. It drove like a charm, both on and off the road. From anyone I know with a jeep, mine has many years left. Hopefully the jeep will be brought back by the time I need to replace this one.
Favorite Features
the fact that the rear end does not stick out from the rear tired too far (better for approaching sttep angles so it won`t scape). Very functional rack unlike other SUV`s I`ve tried to put my canoe on. Power is also good.
Suggested Improvements
Rear passenger comfort is somewaht tight, but I wouldn`t change anything except to put head rests on the rear seats if this allows them to still fold down. Also needs cupholders.