First Vehicle
By Geoff on
1995 Jeep Cherokee SE 2dr SUV 4WD
Ok so I live in Alaska and this was my first vehicle. I bought it when I was 16 and it already had 80k miles on it. Now it has 136k and I didn't have a single problem until about 120k. My Jeep is a 2dr se with 4wd and it is a manual transmission. The transmission started to have shifting problems at 120k and I drove it until I absolutly had to fix it. It lasted 10k miles on a broken transmission and clutch. I changed the clutch flywheel and transmission at 130k then the front axel at 131k. Other than that all I have had to do was change the water pump once and the thermometer once. This Jeep is amazing and I am not getting rid of it unless the wheels fall. Love this Jeep!
Favorite Features
Manual Transmission was the reason I bought this Jeep. Love the 2door look. Still completely stock but soon to come are the 3 3's (3 inch lift and 33 inch BF goods all-terrains)
Suggested Improvements
No cup holders up front unless you buy the piece that screws into your center console... but then you cant use your e-brake. The inside door handles broke off so instead of finding new ones i just bolted string to the doors to use as handles.