1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:
95 Cherokee 2WD Sport
By Happywithit on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV

No serious problems with this vehicle ever. Total repair bills approx $1000.00 since new ownership. Excellent car, wish they were still being made!

95' Jeep Cherokee owner review
By Jeff B. on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV

Ive owned it for a little over a year and love it.

BUY A JEEP!!!!
By mr jeep on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV SE 4dr SUV

I purchase my jeep 2 years ago. After almost 50,000 miles and several cross country trips... I'm hooked on Jeep Cherokees. I recommend this Jeep to anyone wanting an SUV that is reliable, fun to drive and extremely powerful. This is the best vehicle I've ever owned... after 6 cars. The only problem I've had was a crack in the exhaust manifold - total= $450 -- that's it! (probably from front end collision @ 30mph) no other problems.

JEEP
By AUBREY PHILLIPS on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV

IT RUN OK BUT I WILL NEVER EVER SEND ANYONE TO THAT DEALER SHIP.

Love our Country!
By DonJuanovan on 04/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV Country 4dr SUV

Bought our Jeep two years ago from the original owners who were selling it because they bought a new Cherokee (2001 was the last year they made 'em). We have 80K on our Jeep and have had a few problems (waterpump, brakes, broken motor mount) but nothing out of the ordinary. It's a great vehicle, very handy and I think, sharp looking. Ours is red over silver. The ride is quite rough but hey, it's a Jeep right?

Solid, reliable and basic vehicle
By spinoza on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD

We bought this Cherokee new in 1995 and have used it for basic transportation (our only car) since then. We live an active lifestyle, and it's been great for camping, mtn. biking, carrying canoes and kayaks, etc. We have 2 German Shepherds, and they ride in the back with the seats folded down. The car has run like a Swiss watch, and we've had no mechanical problems at all. The 180 hp, low torque motor is a great hauler and handles like a work horse in adverse conditions (snow, off-road, etc.).

Solid
By leben on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought my jeep 2 years ago after having a variety of cars with power everything that were nothing but trouble and expensive to replace. My jeep has power nothing, and I love it. Nothing breaks, nothing squeaks or rattles. Every time I turn the key it fires right up. It hasn't let me down in the snow, rain, mud, or rocks. My only repairs in 25000 miles of driving have been new front discs and new tires (expected). Simple enough to make repairs by myself.

Wife's car
By Nancy's husband on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV Country 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought for my wife, she loved it, I didn't. Reliable, solid little car. Not roomy enough for me (6'3"). No complaints on mechanical side but too small to travel in. I had a Suburban and she the Cherokee Country, sold the Suburban and gave the Jeep to my son and compromised on a Tahoe. The only thing she likes on the Tahoe is the heated seats. Looked at a used 2000 Classic for her this morning.

95 leep grand cherokee
By bartolo on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD

this car runs and looks great well worth the money handles well never had a problem treat it well and it takes care of you

Very Happy With My Jeep!
By Jonathan on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Jeep Cherokee SUV Sport 2dr SUV

I purchased this used 1995 Cherokee Sport with 100,000 miles on it two years ago and now have 150,000 on it. I have not had to put any money into this vehicle other than oil changes. I bought the vehicle for its 4WD capabilites to traverse mountain roads, some paved and some unpaved for my line of work. I have nothing to say but good things, this truck has the High Output 6 Cyl. and has plenty of power to get me wherever I need to go and fast. I have owned many new vehicles over the years and this has become my all time favorite. Way to go Jeep!