1995 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:
300,000 And Still Chugging Alone!
By tabonifacio_95 on 12/01/11 14:37 PM (PST)

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV

Own a Black 1995 Jeep Cherokee, Two Door, 2WD with the 5 Speed Manual Transmission. Absolutely fantastic of a truck! Been a California vehicle since day one. Love every minute driving in it, love putting every mile on it. Fun to drive, no major repairs, do yoursef a favor if you buy one...Don't be a jerk and not do any expensive repairs, Because these things DO LAST. If you take care of your Jeep, Your Jeep will take care of you. It's a fact in Jeep's world. *ITS A JEEP THING*

I WILL ALWAYS DRIVE A JEEP
By CRYSTAL on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV

MY MOTHER GAVE ME HER 1995 JEEP CHEROKEE SPORT A FEW YEARS AGO AND I LOVE IT. IT HAS 139,000 MIILES ON IT AND STILL RUNNING GREAT. I HAD HAD TO PUT VERY LITTLE WORK INTO THE VEHICLE. I HAVE REPLACED THE WATER PUMP AND THE IGNITION. (TOTAL OF 300.00 FOR A 1995). GAS MILEAGE IS GOOD FOR AN SUV, AND ESPECIALLY FOR WHAT A SPEED RACER I AM. I FEEL VERY SAFE IN THE VEHICLE AND IT HANDLES GREAT.

Very Happy With My Jeep!
By Jonathan on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV

I purchased this used 1995 Cherokee Sport with 100,000 miles on it two years ago and now have 150,000 on it. I have not had to put any money into this vehicle other than oil changes. I bought the vehicle for its 4WD capabilites to traverse mountain roads, some paved and some unpaved for my line of work. I have nothing to say but good things, this truck has the High Output 6 Cyl. and has plenty of power to get me wherever I need to go and fast. I have owned many new vehicles over the years and this has become my all time favorite. Way to go Jeep!