1994 Jeep Cherokee 2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - They dont make them like

1994 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

They dont make them like they used to...
By rjfster on

1994 Jeep Cherokee SE 4dr SUV

For an suv that has 235,000 miles on it, this thing is amazing. I bought it in June for $250 from a co-workers family member. In total i put about $1000 worth of work into it, 4 new tires, fuel pump, catalytic converter, brakes and tranny output seal. This thing is fast, it blows away my friend's explorer, and gives a Ford Probe and Honda Civic a run for its money. Steering is a little loose, but what do you expect for a truck that has that sort of mileage and is 14 years old. My only regret to it is not having 4x4. I have had it packed to the gills with equipment, and you barely notice its there. Lot of power superior reliability!

Favorite Features

Bulletproof I-6, Horsepower, reliability, appearance, cargo room, comfortable on a 4 hour drive.

Suggested Improvements

Wish mine was 4x4. rear main seal is a common problem, mine leaks a little oil, but not horrifically. Really rock solid truck, not much i can say bad about it, never left me stranded!