1994 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Review: Most Fun Ive Had In A Truck

1994 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

Most Fun Ive Had In A Truck
By cherokeeguy94 on

1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV

I love my jeep. I go out of my way to drive through puddles and over objects now with this thing. You cant help but to have fun with this vehicle. Almost seems like a giant toy. I'm upset only because I purchased it in Alaska and the road salt ate my floor pan away pretty much but theres nothing I could do about that until I find a new body. It's definitely a project vehicle from the condition I bought it in but everything seems extremely easy to work on so far. I just love it.

It's got more then enough power and even for only being two wheel drive its been through more mud then a'lot of four wheel drives see and makes it through still.

Of course the dumb cup holders which I just took off because they kept falling. I also don't like the spare being in the back but thats going to solved in a few with an exterior rack for it soon.
By jbeams
on 05/25/13 03:32 AM (PDT)

get some aluminum plate sheet metal, might have to go several layers, get it fashioned in a metal brake if you have to, also a tube of liquid tar, (like the kind used on roofs) a drill and a pop rivet gun. Fashion the sheet metal to fit the floor spread out tar on top plate have someone hold it in place, then do the same on the bottom plate. Drill through both plates and pop rivet in place. This came from my Grandfather who did the same thing for my aunt's car- the sheet metal will keep small stones and small rocks from coming up and hitting you in the face while driving, the liquid tar seals the plates and waterproofs at the same time.