1994 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:
Nothing beats a JEEP
By sPAzz on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I Just love it , the ride is harsh , the road noise is loud(even louder with aggresive oversized tires) , and it has the aerodynamics of a brick . What else could I ask for in a real SUV . This thing could handle offroad situations when it was stock as good or better than a lot of non-stock SUV's . My Cherokee is my daily driver and my weekend warrior . If you are looking for a cream puff Foo-Foo soccer mom SUV , this is NOT for you . Reliability has been excellent with regular preventative maintenance. I have 139,00 miles and yet to have any problems .

Matt's Review
By Matt235235 on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Cherokee Country 4dr SUV

I just bought this Jeep and I live in Canada so if I can drive it up here it can be driven anywhere! I like to race it at the local strip with buddies and it responds great! I find it is extremely comfortable! The ride is nice for an older SUV. Very reliable vehicle! Even took it offroading!

baD CAe
By johnsdsd on 06/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Cherokee SE 2dr SUV

i didn't like my car because it was so unreliable. A Yugo seemed like a luxury car compared to my piece of crap

Good Jeep
By jpolin on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I also heard some bad things about Jeep Cheerokee's but mine has been excellent. The ride is not the greatest but as far as reliability this vehicle has been great. All I've had to do is change the things that wear (Tires, Batteries, water pump)but nothing major.

Jeep is actually OK
By acornell on 05/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I had heard not so pleaseant things about Jeep Cherokee nad can tell you that the vehicle I have is outstanding.