1993 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Jeep That Could (Jeep

1993 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Review

The Jeep That Could (Jeep Cheeroke Sport
By spencer on

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

My Jeep is amazing. I have almost 200,000 miles and it still drives perfectly. It is the perfect college car, and I drive it both in the city where my school is, as well is in the country where my home is. I drive it on the highyway almost everyday, and it still chugs along. I take it on the beach, and I have added many features to it. I have done very little to this Jeep, and the way it runs now, I expect to last at leat 3 more years. That would make the car almost 20 years old! The body looks great. In all honesty I know that my Jeep is going to start evey time and it is extremely reliable. Plus you can go virtually anywhere, or through anything (snow/mud/sand/forest).

Favorite Features

The 4.0L HO engine, 4x4. Seats fold flat! Reliability, and of course knowing that you can go places other people can't!

Suggested Improvements

I think a better sound system could be needed. Also I don't have power windows or locks. I really have no real gripes. Maybe a little more leg room in the back seat. No middle seat belt.