1993 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:
93 Jeep Cherokee Country
By Chris L on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Jeep Cherokee Country 4dr SUV 4WD

This is an amazing truck. It can do almost anything. great on and off road and super power and torque for a six cylinder. Best SUV i ever owned and will ever own! Very trusted and reliable Vehicle.!!! If you take care of it it will last forever

jeep
By jayshoe on 05/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

it is a very reliable car.

Awesome Vehicle
By JeepGirl on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Jeep Cherokee Country 4dr SUV 4WD

I absolutely love my 1993 Jeep Cherokee 4WD Country, and so does everyone who has seen it or ridden in it. I receive so many compliments on it, never ever one complaint. I love how it looks, how it drives, and how many looks I get driving it. :) My only complaint is the fuel economy. I get pretty bad gas mileage. Other than that, I'd drive it forever if I could.

When the dealer doesn't do it right....
By Johnny C on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Jeep Cherokee Country 4dr SUV 4WD

The saga of the wifes Jeep Country crapping out on the PA Turnpike goes back to only 3 weeks ago and a $450 bill for a belt and water pump. The car dies a horrible death with a warped head when loosing coolant at 60 mph. Not the dealers fault of course as he just fixed the water pump only 300 miles earlier. Bottom line - some engines run a long time with proper maintenance like this one had, and some DONT...

jeep
By dps on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

I am very satisfied with my Cherokee. I believe that it is one of the best values for the money. My Cherokee has over 200,000 miles on it and has never left me stranded or without transportation. The only things that I have ever replaced on it are the power steering pump and the alternator. Both started to make noise and I was able to replace them before they failed completely.

93 Cherokee Sport
By speedy on 03/02/02 12:18 PM (PST)

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr SUV 4WD

6 cyl automatic 4.0 -- really like engine. Reliable, dependable, good acceleration.