Used 1993 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:

Great truck
By steven barneski

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV

Mine has 275000 on it it's a good truck get you anywhere you want to go over half the parts are from 1993 great truck

Built like a tank
By jeep4teen

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV

I have owned this Jeep since it was new. It has 200,000 miles on it, and the only major thing I've done to it was have the radiator worked on. My 16 year daughter starting driving it about 3 months ago. She had a rollover accident two days ago on a wet road going uphill, but she came out of this without a scratch! It ripped the back door off, there's a big dent on top on the passenger side. The front fenders were dented and the grill is missing. Mind you, there are no airbags. This Jeep is built like a tank. We will either fix it or buy another one like it.

Needs a better cup holder, but I purchased one online that attaches to the console that works great

The jeep
By jeepgirl

1993 Jeep Cherokee 4dr SUV 4WD

I have always wanted a Jeep then my boyfriend gave me this Jeep I love it. This car has been the best car I have ever had fun to drive comfortable and will go any were. Starts every time. Mine even gets 21 mpg

4x4

cup holders

Jeeps rule
By Jeeps are Awesome

1993 Jeep Cherokee Country 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought my Jeep when it was 13 years old and had tons of miles on it already, I added many more miles which were fairly rough ones, I live were we get a lot of snow and never had any trouble with it ( except when the snow hit 4 feet )It would go anywhere I wanted, I hauled hay and a horse trailed up steep hills and my husband hauled his large boat, it did great, we finally upgraded to a Liberty Turbo diesel, but I'm looking to go back to the Cherokee, you just can't beat the room in the back to haul stuff, I've had several jeeps and the Cherokee is by far the best! can't wait to buy another one.

the fact I don't have to worry about which road I'm taking, I prefer the one less traveled.

Beater with a heater.
By 2Fast

1993 Jeep Cherokee 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my 93 2 door 4 cyl. With 223,000 miles, replace cap, rotor, plugs, wires, and fan, and now its getting 20 + overall mpgs. Even as a 2 door it holds 4 people with comfort. I work in 2 way communications, and thus have taken this Jeep places I dont think it should have been. It runs awesome in more then 2 feet of snow. The only problem is the door hinges.

Simple, no fills, nothing to break. great gas mileage for a SUV. good room and great turning radius.

New door hinges. If you buy 1, new exhaust and catalytic converter is a must. Other then that its a tank.