the jeep review
By moneybagT on
1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD
Well I love to ride in my Jeep. I have owned the Jeep for 8 years and I love it. It’s my baby! I have the 4 door limited and it’s in great condition with 223000 miles and a lot left to go. I've heard that these Jeeps can get 400,000 miles on them and I believe it. The most problems that I can recall from the 1990 Jeep Cherokee is that there is no radiator cap, you can only put radiator fluid from the reserve and sometimes these things like to run hot but if you keep a good thermostat in it and a good reserve cap on the reserve it will be able to have the pressure that it needs to let the water flow. This is the only major thing that I can see that is really wrong with the Jeeps - I do recommend them.
Favorite Features
My favorite features of these Limited Jeeps is the gold trim package. The gold rims and the gold pin stripe go great together. Also the leather seats. They have a special seat that went into the Limiteds and they are really comfy. Also the 4 wheel drive is unbeatable. It offers unmatched offroad ability.
Suggested Improvements
The radiator should include a cap. Instead of putting fluid in the reserve there should be a cap because sometimes it can get pretty aggravating.