Used 2012 Jaguar XK Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Jaguar Xk - Consumer Reviews

2012 Jaguar XK

View reviews for a specific XK model:

Love it
By malcum1

2012 Jaguar XK XKR-S 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I use my XK R-S convertible as an everyday driver and I love it. Its good in traffic, or if I'm out for a joy ride. The acceleration is stupefying and I haven't had any issues with the car at all.

Favorite Features

The speed. The roof is of good quality. Its my first car I can switch between automatic and manual which is very useful. It looks amazing.

Suggested Improvements

A little more interior room would be nice.

XKRS - After 1 Year, Still Exciting!
By 67es335

2012 Jaguar XK XKR-S 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

No rattles or repairs. I've had it on the track twice. Each time was a full day and there is still life in the P zeros! The car loves to be driven on the track hard. No break fade or overheating, it just wants more! On the street it is not high strung or difficult to drive but very smooth and easy. The stability control system in track mode is so liberal that I can't tell the difference from track mode and full off! The car sticks like it has glue on the tires but it does have snap over-steer and needs to be driven with respect if you intend to drive with the traction control in track mode of off (not!). The rear end can be very light and twitchy but that is part of what makes it exciting!

Favorite Features

1) Looks 2) Power & Torque 3) Wonderful interior It's just a very sexy and exciting and scary car to drive hard. When I slip into the drivers seat there is always a little bit of anxiety because the car will kill you if you don't drive it with respect!

Suggested Improvements

They will be totally changing the XK now that the F Type is here, so why bother.