2011 Jaguar XK Consumer Review: What a Cat!!!!!

2011 Jaguar XK - Consumer Review

XKR Convertible (5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic)

What a Cat!!!!!
By brooklyn_lion on

2011 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

My previous car was Jaguar 2007 XK convertible, which I thought could not really be improved on. Well, I was wrong! Kudos to Tata for making Jag even better and luxurious; Ford has made a big mistake selling it! When I first turned on the engine of my new Salsa Red XKR with charcoal interior, I was blown away by the sound! Few minutes later I was blown away by the engine power. This is the most amazing car! It grabs attention everywhere. It is gorgeous, fast, slick. Interior is to die for! Dealership was fantastic!

Practically everything except for suggested improvements listed below.

Navigation system is confusing and poorly designed. I don't like the iPod track information screen. I think the voice-activation feature should be included for the car at this price.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By 1970l78
on 06/16/11 21:34 PM (PDT)

Jaguar makes Jaguars. Tata is the current investor and financial backer. Tata has many great companies they stand behind and back. The one thing they know how to do best is to buy great companies with great management and let them run on their own. Ford over-meddled. Tata is a stoic parent in the backround that only gives wisdom and direction when absolutely required.