2011 Jaguar XK - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XK model:
Perhaps the flat out best car on the planet
By 1970l78 on 06/16/11 21:28 PM (PDT)

2011 Jaguar XK XKR175 75th Anniversary Limited Ed. 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Just bought my new 2011 XKR Convertible 5 weeks ago. I can't begin to tell everyone out there how amazing this car is. Had a 2007 on a 2 year lease a few years back and that was just the 300hp XK. I thought that car was wicked. How wrong I was. Never has so much power been combined with such grace. Great looks, flat out astounding performance, and finally I feel like a rock star again. Can't wait to go to work in the morning. Can't wait to go anywhere in this car. Wow. Love it.

What a Cat!!!!!
By brooklyn_lion on 04/02/11 18:11 PM (PDT)

2011 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

My previous car was Jaguar 2007 XK convertible, which I thought could not really be improved on. Well, I was wrong! Kudos to Tata for making Jag even better and luxurious; Ford has made a big mistake selling it! When I first turned on the engine of my new Salsa Red XKR with charcoal interior, I was blown away by the sound! Few minutes later I was blown away by the engine power. This is the most amazing car! It grabs attention everywhere. It is gorgeous, fast, slick. Interior is to die for! Dealership was fantastic!

Better than I had hoped!
By PRI on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This is the best car I have ever owned and that includes a lot of great cars (even a new 1974 XKE convertible). Before I bought it, I compared it to test drives of the MB SL 500, the Porsche Carrera and BMW 650I. The XKR won the comparison easily IMO. The acceleration from any speed is awesome. People are always pulling-up alongside to tell me how great it looks and sounds! Better city mileage than the 2008 BMW 750I I had before this car. Much simpler to operate than a BMW. I wanted a fantastic GT and now I have one. Jaguar's motto of "Grace with Pace" says it all. I will keep this car forever!

Horrible company.
By MadMan on 06/25/10 15:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Engine seized after 15k miles. Jaguar will not take care of it although it is under warranty. Beware of this company. Their customer service is the worst. I have owned BMW, Lexus and and this xkr convertible. I will never buy another Jaguar. I am going with a BMW. Wish I could afford a Lexus lfa. Don't buy Jaguar. Trust me!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jaguar XK in VA is:

$156 per month*