Used 2011 Jaguar XK Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jaguar XK - Consumer Reviews

2011 Jaguar XK

View reviews for a specific XK model:

Great car value!
By John Godo

2011 Jaguar XK 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

This car is lovely, great performance and sound. Warranty us unbeatable!! Although no major issues at all when even there is anything minor such as a small blemish on the leather dash, jaguar replaces the whole dash at no charge. This car turns heads and is a bargain on the used market! Highly recommend! Sorry this is a base XK which has plenty of power, the drop down would not let me select the correct model and year which purchased which was 2014.
A

An English Masterpiece
By Larry Ritter

2011 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Awesome sound and acceleration. Interior is of very high quality. Exterior is beautiful, a real head-Turner. Really a 2 passenger car as the back seat is for groceries or a small cat. Electronics are so so. Navigation is clumsy and the Bluetooth phone features are limited. The stereo is terrific. Overall a wonderful and reliable car, highly recommended.

Love my XKR
By Arturo Gatti

2011 Jaguar XK 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

The car is very quick with instant power. The cabin is as nice as one would expect from jaguar. Service is very reasonable. Oil change and engine review cost $179. Car requires one oil change per year. The lines of the car are perfect and the look is very distinctive versus those of MBZ, BMW and Audi. The looks blow the German competitors away.

Perhaps the flat out best car on the planet
By 1970l78

2011 Jaguar XK XKR175 75th Anniversary Limited Ed. 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Just bought my new 2011 XKR Convertible 5 weeks ago. I can't begin to tell everyone out there how amazing this car is. Had a 2007 on a 2 year lease a few years back and that was just the 300hp XK. I thought that car was wicked. How wrong I was. Never has so much power been combined with such grace. Great looks, flat out astounding performance, and finally I feel like a rock star again. Can't wait to go to work in the morning. Can't wait to go anywhere in this car. Wow. Love it.

The Performance and star power are my favorite features, Also love the fast and intuitive Nav screen. My Porsche's nav was archaic, and there just was not enough time in the day to operate the BMW's. Ultra high quality and attention to every little detail. The car makes you feel special. That you have somehow earned it's respect.

Do a better job relaying the quality inherant in these vehicles. People who have never owned one are still suspicious and that above all else needs to end.

What a Cat!!!!!
By brooklyn_lion

2011 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

My previous car was Jaguar 2007 XK convertible, which I thought could not really be improved on.
Well, I was wrong!
Kudos to Tata for making Jag even better and luxurious; Ford has made a big mistake selling it!
When I first turned on the engine of my new Salsa Red XKR with charcoal interior, I was blown away by the sound!
Few minutes later I was blown away by the engine power.
This is the most amazing car!
It grabs attention everywhere.
It is gorgeous, fast, slick.
Interior is to die for!
Dealership was fantastic!

Practically everything except for suggested improvements listed below.

Navigation system is confusing and poorly designed. I don't like the iPod track information screen. I think the voice-activation feature should be included for the car at this price.