2010 Jaguar XK Consumer Review: 2010 XKR Coupe

2010 Jaguar XK - Consumer Review

XKR Coupe (5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic)

2010 XKR Coupe
By Bruno on

2010 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I recently purchased the 2010 XKR Coupe, after testing Mercedes, BMW (My wife didn't like the design of the E63 AMG or BMW Ms as much as the XKR).I do really enjoy every minute I drive it. The car design is amazing (in particular with the 20 Inch Wheels), and while it's really fast, it's never brutal. The interior filters very well the exterior noises. The seats are top notch and you can easily find your perfect driving position. You can drive for hours and not getting tired. The brakes are very strong (expected !). So far my mileage is 17 mpg Avg. (No gas Guzzler Tax compare to the E63 AMG) A fantastic GT, and an eye catcher (same designer than Ashton Martin)

Favorite Features

The Power..510HP, adjust the gear mode to "S" and push the accelerator.You won't realize that you reached the speed limit so quickly! The comfort and interior design. Mix of luxury and Sport. All amenities (no option on this model) And the Sound system 525 Watts !

Suggested Improvements

While there are front/rear parking sensors, I would have preferred a backup camera. The Nav System should be hard drive base (slow)