Used 2009 Jaguar XK Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Jaguar XK - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XK model:

XK8 2005 review
By classact3

2009 Jaguar XK 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Jaguar & so far I really like it. Eventhough the design is a bit aged, it's still a head-turner. It's hard to tell the difference between years anyway. It's fairly comfortable for long trips, gas mileage is decent using premium fuel. I get 26.8 mpg at a constant 70 mph. Reliability has been great so far.

The design! Hope the new owners in India don't screw it up...kinda like they have with the new XF & XJ. The front end grills of these 2 cars is hideous for such an otherwise elegant car.

None - don't mess with it.

Love at first sight
By Mike

2009 Jaguar XK 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I fell in love with cars at a very early age and carried that passion through the rest of my life. You name it and I've owned it; muscle cars, sports cars, luxury sedans, SUV's and yes even a pick up. I was looking for a new convertible; I did all my research and knew I would be driving a Jag. As I walked in the dealership, there was a beautiful coupe sitting on the show room floor. It was "love at first sight"!I Forgot the convertible and took the coupe for a ride. I drove it home that day. For me, everything is right about this car. The fit and finish are all about quality both inside and out. The ride is comfortable yet firm and reassuring. The look and the looks you get say it's a special car.

The quality along with the fact that you don't see yourself coming and going. I am still amazed by how many people still don't know it's a Jaguar.

I wish Ford had put their Sync System in before they sold the brand.

Awesome
By Leo's AC

2009 Jaguar XK XKR 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have looked at the XKR Coupe for years but knew that I had to have it when the latest model came out in 2007. Not the convertible but the very exclusive looking hardtop coupe. I finally got the opportunity to test drive it with an eye toward future purchase. One test drive, okay two test drives and I could not leave the dealership without having one. It took a few months since I wanted the '09 but I am thrilled. It's fast, it's beautiful, it's comfortable and the envy of the neighborhood. Very technologically advanced. Modern looking but still very Jaguar. I've never owned a car like this, only dreamed of such a purchase. It is a true dream come true.

Definitely look of the coupe and the feeling and sound when you step on the gas. The iPod tie in was a nice added surprise.

A manual transmission. The paddles are nice but I miss having a true clutch. How can such a powerful performance car not offer a stick?