2007 Jaguar XK-Series XKR - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XK-Series model:
Fantastic handling
By Chris on 09/08/08 13:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Jaguar XK-Series XKR XKR 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I was seriously looking at the Aston Martin V8, because of it's better looks, but after a test drive it was clear: the XKR is by far a better car. It handles great and shifting gear is much prettier.

The most fun you can get in a car
By Claudia on 06/30/08 09:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Jaguar XK-Series XKR XKR 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I absolutely love my XK convertible! I truly underestimated the fun factor of having a convertible that the top goes up or down in 18 seconds... so fast you can put it down at a light. In Alabama where I live, I get 10 mos of top down weather. It is also a head turner... looking like nothing else on the street (except now it's new sister the XF sedan). It is great for a road trip... it's very adjustable seating lends itself to comfortable driving. I've leased this vehicle, but will most likely buy it at the end of the term. Drive it, you'll fall in love!

2007 XKR Coupe
By domesticdude on 03/25/08 14:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Jaguar XK-Series XKR XKR 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I LOVE this car, it's beautiful inside and out, fast, and handles great. I have never had a problem of any kind with this car. The XKR is fast, not the fastest, but still plenty fast and yet still manages to ride extremely well. I have never driven a car with better handling, or that is more fun to drive. The only flaw with the car that i can find is that mine has one of the ridiculous antennas, but they thankfully got rid of that for 2008.

One word for the XKR Conv - AWESOME !
By Dave on 10/29/07 00:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Jaguar XK-Series XKR XKR 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Was considering ragtops like the BMW M6, MB 500, etc., until I stumbled upon a review for the XKR. Jaguar. If someone told me I'd be buying a $100K car from Jag, I would have told them to lay off the "sauce". But after reading numerous positive reviews on this vehicle, I took the plunge and bought a 2007 XKR on eBay with 4500 miles in mint condition. This is one awesome car, in every sense - From its stunning looks (it gets parked in front automatically at just about every place I valet) to its remarkably comfortable and intuitive interior, to its great gas mileage for such a powerful car, and of course, the exceptional handling around town and on the track, this car is a winner.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.