2003 Jaguar XK-Series XK8 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Jaguar Xk-series - Consumer Reviews

2003 XK-Series Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XK-Series model:

Sort Reviews by

Elegance & beauty
By Sonni

2003 Jaguar XK-Series Coupe XK8 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Beautiful sleek profile--I love the look and style. Gorgeous wood dash. Fabulous power--gotta watch the speed. Strangers stop and stare and comment that they love my car--me too. Even the 25-26 mpg was a pleasant surprise.

Favorite Features

Sleek sexy look; great performance; lovely interior; envious looks

Suggested Improvements

Update the nav/GPS

The Bomb
By Ericp

2003 Jaguar XK-Series Coupe XK8 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my fav. car! I am so glad my dad decided to get this work of art for me! if u are considering getting this car my words to you are wat r u waiting for!?? It makes me feel like i am the happiest 16 year old in the world. My words to you:Get one now!!!!!!!!!1

Favorite Features

I love all the wood work in the interior! It is just great to get into a car and see a dash full of love and class! lol crazy huh? As soon as my foot hits the gas its gone. i was goin like 100 on the freeway before I noticed!It is the best!!!!!!

Suggested Improvements

Well i am 16 so i like to drive really fast and this car does not help me to resist the urge to speed so if u r a fast driver in a car with 150hp do not get this car because u will be at 100 mph before u know it!!!!!! other than that this is the best car ever!!!!!!!!!!

E-Type Redux
By Chat Noir

2003 Jaguar XK-Series Coupe XK8 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

For 30 years, I've always owned a sports car as my primary transport -- because I just really love to drive. The XK8 is really my first sports car (if you can call it that) for grownups. Actually, it's really a GT or a GGT (Greatest Grand Tourer) with the emphasis on the "Gee!" It's kinda like the girl you marry, after you've had a lot of flings. Nothing else comes close to the coupe for poise and polish. It's design is timeless -- like its lineal ancester, the XKE. You don't own this car for the numbers -- you own it for its style. It's incredibly sleek and sexy and just whispers elegance. It's a lady.

Favorite Features

Style, style, style. The interior feels more posh than a Rolls. And all that burled walnut everywhere. Everyone thinks its an Aston Martin, but I think it's more refined.

Suggested Improvements

The six speed automatic is devine, but couldn't they build one with a clutch?

Pax Britannia
By winston

2003 Jaguar XK-Series Coupe XK8 2dr Coupe (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

British cool and class all rolled into this beautiful aluminium jewel of the crown. Mercedes SL is a good alternative but its interior is too cheap in appearance. Besides, its cheaper SLK version steals the thunder while the Jag XK series exclusivity is assured. There is no mistaking the XK8 as a cheap Jaguar. If anything, the XK8 represents everything that Jaguar stands for. Long live its designer, Sir Ian Callum!

Favorite Features

Sex on wheels design

Suggested Improvements

Better rear design. Appears too much like a Ford Taurus.