1999 Jaguar XJR 4.0L V8 Supercharger 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Jaguar XJR is an amazing

1999 Jaguar XJR - Consumer Review

1999 Jaguar XJR 4dr Sedan

Base Sedan (4.0L V8 Supercharger 5-speed Automatic)

Jaguar XJR is an amazing car!
By A Happy XJR Owner on

1999 Jaguar XJR 4dr Sedan

I did a lot of research before I bought my Jaguar XJR and I had been wanting to own this beautiful car. Finally the day came and we bought the 1999 Jaguar XJR. The car was in excellent condition and the 4.0L engine is super smooth, the acceleration is superb, and everything about the car is very smooth. I own a Chrysler 300M and once I drive the Jaguar XJR, I can tell the quality of the Jaguar is far more superior than the Chrysler. The high quality leather and wood trim interior is beautiful. My wife and daughter love sitting in the back seats because they are comfortable. Since I love high performance cars, the Jaguar XJR really meets my expectation.

Favorite Features

4.0L V8 Supercharged Engine 370 HP. High quality leather seats. Wood steering wheel. Wood trim interior. Spacious seats and trunk. Harman Kardon sound system. This car is a must buy car!

Suggested Improvements

None, buy one when you get the chance to buy it for less than $20,000, it is worth it!