Best Car in Sight.
By Leaper on
2004 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
When driving my newly purchased used Jaguar XJ8 I feel like I am driving the best car in sight, no matter where I am. It has a combination of speed, comfort, agility, style, reliability, and economy that makes it the best car on the road in America. The interior has features similar to the Bentley and Rolls Royce, also designed by Van den Plas, the man who worked on the interior of this Big Cat Jaguar. The full power of the car is felt in the passing lane acceleration, when it pushes you back into the seat. The eye catching looks when you pull up in front of the finest hotel in town, or the great admiration of all the people who simply root for Jaguar owners is not to be missed.
Favorite Features
The power of the acceleration once the car is moving. Going from 35 to 75 is a thrill in itself. So smooth, and the power of the simple V8 is effortless. Also love the stereo! Clear, crisp, treble, rocking solid bass, more than you need if you want it. Love the subtle night lighting in the cabin.
Suggested Improvements
No doubt, at 6'2" I would like one more inch of leg room, and the rear passengers would like one more inch of leg room. Would take it from the trunk, which is more than big enough. I am noticing some grab in braking at the last moments, so might need to use my 100,000 mile warranty to fix it.