2004 Jaguar XJ-Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XJ-Series model:
Great car
By A. Silverstone on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Best looking, most innovative in the luxury class

XJ8-The Epitome of British Craftmanship
By Steebie on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Performance really kicks a..! It's curb height has improved and is no longer low to the ground. Sound System is something to behold. NAV system is DVD and it's quite a treat to listen to a Female with a British Accent to guide you to your destinations. This is the 6th XJ I have owned and it is truly the best of the lot.

AS AN OWNER
By HOWARD REICHERT on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar XJ-Series Vanden Plas 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

SO FAR ITS THE MOST ENJOYABLE AUTOMOBILE TO OWN AND DRIVE OF ALL THE FOUR DOORS I HAVE EVER OWNED. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE TO HAVE OWNED MANY OF THE BEST. THIS INCLUDES ANOTHER JAGUAR.

Over The Top
By JagFan on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar XJ-Series Vanden Plas 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Not bad, not bad at all. I love it.

Classic Weapon
By LarryChen on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This new generation XJ8 is too good to be true. It's so nimble and precise. More responsive while offering a even better ride than before. I like the sporty driving experience on this car. This one is a totally different car from its predecessor. That's why a BMW enthusiast like me go for Jaguar this time.

The BEST vehicle on the ROAD
By kumarkarn on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar XJ-Series Vanden Plas 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle is beyond belief. It is a heart stopper to look at and drive. I can not believe i am sitting down outside of it. Own one and you will understand, i love how it dosen't get dings either.

New XJ8 Perfect
By Newjaguar on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I cannot quite believe that I am getting a Jaguar. My last 3 cars were BMWs. I do not like the design of the new BMW. The quality of the new Mercedes was inferior. The new XJ8 design, quality, performance, and value are clearly superior to BMW and Mercedes. My new XJ8 is extraordinarily comfortable. The performance is terrific. This is not your father's Jaguar. The new aluminum body is a leap ahead of the competion.