2003 Jaguar XJ-Series 4.0L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Breathtaking Automobile

2003 Jaguar XJ-Series - Consumer Review

Vanden Plas Sedan (4.0L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Breathtaking Automobile
By M. Montecelli on

2003 Jaguar XJ-Series Vanden Plas 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 5A)

It is beuatiful, fast, and sexy. When I am cruising down the freeway (once at 260km/h), just smoothly gliding along, listening to that cat purr, I feel like a billion bucks. It is fairly practical, maybe not such as an S- class, but still not bad. But the pure thought of knowing that I am in such respected, hand-built piece of art that rides on four wheels, it does not even compare to a Benz. I can drive my Jag everyday, take it on weekend vacations, and look absolutely 'pimp' compared to everyone else on the road. FABULOUS CAR! PS Buy one, its worth it!

Favorite Features

Beautiful lines inside and out, great performance for the size, everything about it is great. And do not worry about the reliability, Jags may have a bad rep, but I know many enthusiasts, even Jaguar mechanics, and they agree that Jaguars from 2000, to now are all fine.

Suggested Improvements

People asking me if it always breaks down. You know the answer. I stand by these Jags.