Used 2003 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ Sport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Jaguar XJ-Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XJ-Series model:

WOW!
By eshipman

2003 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ Sport 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car last summer (2011) on a whim. It had 140K miles but only cost 5K. WOW! FUN to drive. Even with 140K miles is still tight, dependable, runs great & drives oh so smooth. I am looking forward to upgrading to a 2008 or 2009 in the next year.

Style, handling, quiet, power, creature comforts

Great Vehicle:
By James

2003 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ Sport 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my XJ8 used with about 34,000 miles on it, and have been extremely pleased with the XJ8 all around, performance, ride and drive, comfort and convenience, and have had no major problems with this vehicle whats so ever it still feels as solid and secure as the 1st day I drove it and was sold buy the way it drove period, and now understand what all these owners have in common and why the reviews are always so good on the 2003 XJ8.

The look feel and performance, this vehicle really comes with the complete package.

Rear seat cup holders, I have the Alpine system in my XJ8 and would suggest better speakers.

Pirelli Tires -- what's the deal?
By BruceMa

2003 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ Sport 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have had a lot of problems with flat tires driving in DC MD VA DE. And pirelli's are not cheap. I sometimes wonder if it had bad or used tires when I bought it, since they all went flat within a year.

Heated seats.

Heated back seats

Jaguar Fever
By Dr. Henry

2003 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ Sport 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my XJ Sport Jaguar new from a dealer in LA in the year 2003. I love this car. Yes, a bit expensive-yet extroardinarily satisfying. No other car in the market today beats the exterior styleing. Mine lacks the 370/now390 hp supercharged engine, however the stock 290/300hp 4.0L V8 is, to me, quick enough. My son drives my car on a pretty frequent basis and I worry about him out on the road w/ 390supercharged hp to his disposal (although i suspect that his new WRX may be a bit quicker). GREAT CAR! go buy one of the new ones!

J shifter. -18 inch chrome wheels w/ pirelli's -exterior chrome --Wood trim is everywhere, I love the wood wheel -Technology -Airbags -Breaks -Captivating beauty of Jaguar -All the looks women give me when i'm in the car

-Larger Nav. screen (new for 2004) -more realistic wood trim -larger back seat -larger trunk -Xenon headlights -all the new stuff BMW puts in their cars -Ventalliated/Drilled front disc rotors