1999 Jaguar XJ-Series Consumer Review: Wow

1999 Jaguar XJ-Series - Consumer Review

XJ8 Sedan (4.0L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Wow
By rainere on

1999 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ8 4dr Sedan

I've had my xj8 for about 6 months now and it just got past 1000 miles that I put on since I bought it. What can I say? It's an absolute amazing car, just got in a wreck with a Jeep and held up like a champ, I felt completely safe and secure in that car and believe me the same can't be said for the Jeep. The car is a tank, I love it, it's peppy and fast and sexy on the inside. So happy with the results of my purchase. I'm sad that the car was hit, but she is being repaired by the best shop I know specializing in British imports. Love my car, she's the best. Never getting rid of her.

Interior wood graining, overall sleekness of the body, of course the little jaguar on the hood.

A little more head room would be nice, I'm tall (5'10"), don't always brush the top but sometimes it can't be helped.
By warlock67
on 04/09/14 10:38 AM (PDT)

Excellent vehicle. It looks and feels quality all around. I picked mine up on a used car lot about 6 months ago and had a long discussion with previous owner. 127,000 miles at transfer. I especially like the interior luxury.