1999 Jaguar XJ-Series Consumer Review: 26 Days of pure enjoyment

1999 Jaguar XJ-Series - Consumer Review

XJ8 Sedan (4.0L V8 5-speed Automatic)

26 Days of pure enjoyment
By bconno2003 on

1999 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ8 4dr Sedan

My First Jag I had gotten the '99 XJ8 late Sept. 2012 with 109,000 miles on it and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately financed it (separate issue altogether) and got plates about a week before the temps expired. 26 days later exactly on my Cousins wedding on my way to there a deer was hunting me and ran out in front and messed up the driver side fender and totaling it out. pretty much had a 26 day test drive on the vehicle since I got a check after the deductible and loan paid off lol. Gave me a taste of the big cats and my replacement is going to be another Jag this time paid for with CASH! Whoo Hoo! Here Kitty Kitty! PS I'm in my mid to late 20s

4.0L V8, Sport Mode, Stability Control, 6 Disc CD Changer (in the boot), The power, the performance, the grip and road feel (except on Ice was very squirrelly but could have been the tires), three driver memory settings, and the electronic tilt steering column that tilted all the way up when pulled the key out and went to the adjustment when you put the key in.

tiny bit cramped for us americans that are slightly bigger. Massive Battery located in the Boot (Truck for you Yanks out there) Cheap Cupholder built into top of Center console that kept popping off of its hinge.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review