I miss my jag.
By juegavivobuay on
1997 Jaguar XJ-Series XJ6 4dr Sedan
To began this, I was 17 when my dad gave me his jag in favor for his s500 mercedes. A jag wasnt cool in school so i wanted something different. Nonetheless, a elegant, smooth, and deceptively fast car. I can still hear the deep roar from the engine. Seats had good support, carpet very soft, and the back seat very spacious. Good steering feel and surpisingly not to bad on gas and I always drove in sport mode.
Favorite Features
2nd gear+ acceleration interior build quality and room massive trunk Smooth, very smooth ride foglights and rear foglights jag eblem on the hood. omg long elite body styling
Suggested Improvements
Differential went out at around 170,000. Possibly from doing doughnuts.haha Glass sunroof instead of steel moonroof. Car steered like a boat. Not very direct with the road. opposite of bmw.
By kdoelle
on 04/19/13 18:19 PM (PDT)

I have had a few nice cars and a load of over rated disappointments-The 1997 XJ6 Vanden Plas is the finest auto I have ever or will ever own. I have had every dent and scratch removed. It has the British Racing Green paint that literally is as deep as the Thames. The old school Bosch sound system is fantastic. Yes, the FOB stuff is a headache and the cup-holder crap is a mild headache. Still, this car refuses to disappoint and is highly responsive on wet pavement. i highly urge anyone who appreciates absolute comfort, style and performance to consider this ride. Went out and got a 2000 xj8 and it is a very close 2nd-Best regards and much joy.