Used 1994 Jaguar XJ-Series Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Jaguar Xj-series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XJ-Series model:

Purrrfect Blackat
By Blackat

1994 Jaguar XJ-Series Coupe XJS 2dr Coupe

My Blackat was purchased new in 1994.I only drive stick and this purchase required a special order and a 4 month wait.It was well worth it.As someone who generally turns over new cars every 3-4 years, this car was different. I've had the Blackat for 9 years and I can't bear to part with her. I still get a thrill everytime I look at her. Her beauty is beyond any other car I have ever driven.The Blackat is sporty and elegant at the same time.Truly a rare find and a real classic.One that will never go out of style.My sympathy to anyone who has never had the pleasure of driving one.You've missed out on one of life's greatest sources of enjoyment.

Favorite Features

The 5 speed trans is the best.The sports pack came with Z-rated tires & sexy wheels.How anyone could drive her with an auto trany is beyond me. Sinful! Looking over the long,sleek hood makes me feel like one with the car.

Suggested Improvements

Despite scary stories about Jags,I got my Blackat anyway.I was pleasantly surprised at the reliability.Regular maintenance has kept this Blackat purring.Lately I've had costly repairs. I've been urged to get rid of her since a cat has 9 lives.Not this Blackat, she's mine forever!