2016 Jaguar XF Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Jaguar XF Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XF model:

Love my new XF - 2016 Redesign
By Mic Jaguar

2016 Jaguar XF Sedan 35t Prestige 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

So...I've owned pretty much every German brand, a few Japanese cars and two American sports cars. I wasn't even considering Jaguar as option this go-around, but stopped at the dealership to check out the XE (boy was that TOO small). Then I sat in the XF and realized this was the perfect car (fit and finish). Once I took it for a test drive I was hooked. It feels like a big cat ready to leap out of it's skin! PROS: Acceleration, Exhaust note, Handling, Exterior looks, Interior comfort, Entertainment System, Space for family of 4, Touches of comfort not found in competing German brands, Warranty and Service plan included. CONS: Not many, but I've had a small rattle on the passenger side door, however, Jaguar has been great about isolating and fixing AND the Auto start/stop feature is maddening (just need to get used to turning it off when you start the car). I highly recommend the XF!

My 2nd XF "I've got a Jaguar by it's tail"!
By Linda DeStefani

2016 Jaguar XF Sedan S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Designed it on-line and waited 2 1/2 months to get it. None were out for me to see the new style. Bought it loaded in order to get all the parking helps. Surprise, I didn't know it parks itself! Love the NEW look,especially that grill! I don't think Lexus has copied that yet! I miss the chrome around side windows but this does have THE "what's in-style" LOOK! Wheels are rad. Instrument panel is awesome! Driver's mirror still causes blind-spot for left hand turns! Best trunk size compared to other cars at that price. Great>side window blinds! I wish it had back windshield wiper! Headlights good looking and much better vision! Never had problems with '09 and up to the day I sold it, I never stopped getting the compliments! I live in area that is not close to a dealer so a Jag is very unique/noticeable. Boo> resale value. Dealer sold 3 Jags while mine was on lot waiting for me to pick it up. UPDATE.. NOW AFTER DRIVING MY JAG FOR SEVERAL WEEKS, I want to say Thank you, Santa Barbara Auto Group sales & service personnel for "holding my hand" through all my stressing over, did I order the right upgrades w/o a real car to look at? Good grief...it's fabulous and the upgrade black paint is a "killer"! Driving in sports mode (w/o need to use paddles)> now sing,"I've got a (tiger..nope) Jaguar by it's tail!