In a Sea of E, 5 and A6s: Pace with Grace
By laurasdada on
2013 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)
Bought my Silver AWD '13 XF New Year's Eve 2013. I believe I got a fairly spectacular deal, although I had to trade in my spectacular '09 XK to do so... Only 3600 miles so far, but I am impressed with the XF (as I expected). Great ride/handling combo, other than some wind noice around exterior mirror, quiet. For a large, heavy AWD, acceptable mpg, overall I'm getting ~20mpg. Drives smaller. While it may not be as modern as other infotainment systems, the XF is fairly simple and logical in operation. Very "cool" interior with the use of wood, aluminum and the phosphoresent blue lighting. My biggest complaint is driver seat comfort, had I gotten the Portfolio pkg, probably no complaint
Favorite Features
Exterior and interior style. Heated steering wheel (with ingress/egress feature). Build quality and materials. Ride. Folding rear seat/ski bag. Adjustable transmission and supsension settings. AWD for this past winter (hence the departure of my XK).
Suggested Improvements
More standard seat adjustments, specifically for me, being able to adjust thigh support. Spoiled by XK adjustability, but at the XF price point, 6-way adjustment is not enough.