2013 Jaguar XF Consumer Review: 2013 XF 3.0 AWD

2013 Jaguar XF - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.0L V6 Supercharger AWD 8-speed Automatic)

183,990 of 184,059 people found this review helpful
2013 XF 3.0 AWD
By tc1123 on

2013 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I have to say that this car so far has exceedeeding my expectations. I am coming out of a 2011 BMW 535I and
the Jag handles much better. I have the 3.0 AWD and I have to say much impressed with the power and handling. This car is a lot more sporty handling than the BMW (even though I had the uhp package)
In my opinion, this is an absolutely beautiful machine ,it's tight,taught and perfectly balanced - get the premium package at least - you will not be dissapointed- but, this car does ride tauter than a Lexus,the 535, A6,etc. So, if you are looking for a cushy ride - not. That's not to say that the ride is
tough, it's just a little firmer than the prementioned cars - excelent imo

Drop dead gorgeous not too many put your floot on the floor and hang on (340 HP withthe 3.0 ) - I can only imagigine what the v-8's are like brakes are excellent beautiful interior huge trunk ( great when bringing your significant other on a long trip ) cache ( it's a Jaguar )

Bigger screen for the multfunction
Recommend (183,990) (69)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By cbrandi
on 01/17/14 21:19 PM (UTC)

I have the 2012 XF and feel the same way after 25,000 miles. No problems, fast, comfortable and it has cache when compared with a BMW or Audi.