2012 Jaguar XF: 10 Things I Like About You
November 06, 2012
The 2012 Jaguar XF is my current favorite car in the fleet. Why?
1. supercharged, 470-horsepower engine with 424 lb-ft of torque
2. swanky interior with high-quality leather and alcantara accents
3. immediately responsive to my right foot
4. it does special pop-up things at startup
5. good looks are always a plus
6. easy-to-use navigation that offers logical directions
7. steering wheel that feels good in my hands and doesn't have too many buttons
8. firmly bolstered but comfortable seats
9. cool-toned gauges that are easy on the eye
10. strong brakes
Anything you want to add?
Donna DeRosa, Managing Editrix