WOW, English Engineering Refined!
By crbuckman on
2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
Love this car! Not a fuel efficient car, as I have the premium 2010 5.0 V-8 model. But wow, the power and refinement is top-notch performance and far beyond my 2006 Audi A6 ever delivered. I seldom write feedback, but have to say the Jag is still one of the best looking and uniquely undiscovered cars on the road. If you don't follow the herd, check this offering out. Even now, I am so happy to walk out to my car and "drive". By now, my Audi started to feel "routine". Audi's are great, Jags are unique!
Favorite Features
Powerful engine, pulsating start button, rising transmission control, heated and air conditioned seats, blind-spot indicator, heated mirrors, rear sunshade, rear-view camera, parking/backup sensors, Bowers and Wilkins Stereo, Great wheels and high-performance tires. But more than all that... the STYLING! Top-notch design in so many ways.
Suggested Improvements
Touch screen software needs serious upgrade/user experience redesign. Clunky and SLOW Tire pressure monitor gives false readings ALL THE TIME IN COLD WEATHER and chokes up the display doing so. Rear visibility is limited due to GREAT styling. Backup camera and all-around parking sensors are essential as both are required given the rear visibility in this gorgeous car.