Head Turner
By AndrewSC on
2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I took the car for a spur of the moment road trip 2 days after purchase.I love the way this car hugs the road and makes you feel really involved in sport and dynamic mode. I love the fact that you don't see many on the road. At first glance it looks like a Aston Martin from the rear. I did my homework and compared many other models from BMW, MB,Audi, and Infiniti. nothing compares to the driving experience and looks of this car. Jaguar has really outdone themselves on this one. Away with the old days of Jag and in with the new. I have been treated very well by the dealership and would recommend anyone drive this car before considering another manufacturer. I have fallen in love.
Favorite Features
I love the interior looks, the cockpit feel when you get in hit the start and watch the car come to life. I almost feel like it takes a big breath of fresh air and says lets go for a drive. You sit back and relax I am taking care of everything. The hockey puck shifter and sound system are top notch.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is a selfish one and thats the navi. As a safety feature it understandable to disable the typing on the screen maybe they can integrate speaking to the navi so I don't have to worry about it.