2010 Jaguar XF 5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Amazing!!!!!!

2010 Jaguar XF - Consumer Review

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

XFR Sedan (5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic)

Amazing!!!!!!
By J Galt on

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have only had this car for a couple of days, but, thus far, this is just an amazing vehicle. I am coming from a new generation Porsche 911, and I was very concerned about being let down by the performance of the XFR. Well, it is just the opposite. I am enamored with the XFR. This car is fast, handles great, and has so many different personalities depending upon the driving mode, that it simply blows the 911 away. This car will likely be compared with the M5 and the E63 (plus maybe some offerings from Audi). However, this car is in a league of its own. The others may perform better in certain areas, but they just do not come close to being the overall performer that is the XFR.

Favorite Features

510HP!!! The navigation system is fantastic. Sports mode. Seats. Stereo. The design (the car is striking; especially in Salsa). The look of surprise in peoples' faces in other vehicles when I step on the gas and I dramatically and quickly leave them in the dust.

Suggested Improvements

Make the paddle shifters titanium rather than plastic (cheapens a bit what is otherwise a glorious vehicle).