Pick of the Litter
By PCardali on
2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)
I fell in love with this car at the Detroit Auto Show in January. Having test driven the XF SC I knew this car would be special. The car's best attributes rest in the driving dynamics of the vehicle. The massive torque and power this car has is amazing for not only the sheer force but how easy it is to access it. The handling in the real world is fantastic. Some may say X car is faster in the slalom or Y car creates more lateral G's in the skid test. But in the real world 99.9% of the time you will be on public roads and this car has the performance AND comfort that few others can match. Plus this Beast gave me 24mpg on my long distance highway trip. I'm blessed to own this car.
Favorite Features
500hp. 461 lb-ft of torgue. An interface screen with voice commands that is much easier to operate that I- Drive and more intuitive than some professional reviews give credit for.
Suggested Improvements
Have more "SYNC" like commands to access your I-Pods music library. Have a way to plug your key fob into the car to keep the battery charged.