Loving it!
By NashJag on
2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
I traded a Porsche 911 for this car, and I am so incredibly happy. The Jaguar is a wonderful car to drive with plenty of power and a luxurious interior. Some of the high-tech features seem a touch gimmicky to me, but I am getting used to it. The navigation and bluetooth are both easy to use, and I absolutely love the British-accented navigator's voice that is so beautiful to hear and so perfect for this British car. I am also excited to be in a car that is less commonly seen around town. With BMW's and Mercedes-Benz's everywhere, the Jaguar is much more distinctive and interesting. You lose nothing by opting for the Jaguar over these other brands.
Favorite Features
The rear and side views of the car are stunning. I have always adored the styling of the Aston Martin, and this Jaguar has a very similar appearance from the rear. It looks like an expensive and very special car, a true exotic that is stunning to behold.
Suggested Improvements
The front view of the car is less attractive to me than the rear. I loved the prototype styling and would like to see the actual XF's look more like those models, with sleeker headlights and a snarling grille. The current front view is too generic.