2010 Jaguar XF Consumer Review: Loving it!

2010 Jaguar XF - Consumer Review

2010 Jaguar XF

Base Sedan (4.2L V8 6-speed Automatic)

Loving it!
By NashJag on

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded a Porsche 911 for this car, and I am so incredibly happy. The Jaguar is a wonderful car to drive with plenty of power and a luxurious interior. Some of the high-tech features seem a touch gimmicky to me, but I am getting used to it. The navigation and bluetooth are both easy to use, and I absolutely love the British-accented navigator's voice that is so beautiful to hear and so perfect for this British car. I am also excited to be in a car that is less commonly seen around town. With BMW's and Mercedes-Benz's everywhere, the Jaguar is much more distinctive and interesting. You lose nothing by opting for the Jaguar over these other brands.

The rear and side views of the car are stunning. I have always adored the styling of the Aston Martin, and this Jaguar has a very similar appearance from the rear. It looks like an expensive and very special car, a true exotic that is stunning to behold.

The front view of the car is less attractive to me than the rear. I loved the prototype styling and would like to see the actual XF's look more like those models, with sleeker headlights and a snarling grille. The current front view is too generic.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review