2010 Jaguar XF 5.0L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Car

2010 Jaguar XF - Consumer Review

Premium Sedan (5.0L V8 6-speed Automatic)

Great Car
By R Moreau on

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2010 Premium Luxury with Portfolio package and rear DVD system. The more I drive it the more I like it. This car is so smooth on the road that it is easy to loose sense of the speed you are going at. Some owners may complain about the screen interface, I find it easy and intuitive to use compare the german competitors. The inside is simple and clean as well as very luxurious. I especially enjoy the Bower and Wilkins sound system, the smooth effortless power delivered by the V8 5.0. Unlike some other competitors I test drove it never seems to run out of steam. The exhaust note is to die for. The XF delivers pure driving pleasure in a luxurious environment.

Favorite Features

Engine and transmission, paddle shift, simple interface all vehicle systems, Bowers & Wilkins sound system, handling, winter mode (with winter tires and wheels). quality of materials, fit and finish. Smooth driving experience and finally you do not see one at every street corners.

Suggested Improvements

My wife wants to drive it all the time...Scrolling to some of the menus could be a little faster and graphics for NAV could be improved. Others than that outstanding car and top notch service from Ottawa Jaguar