Get One - You Too will be Convinced
By Jim on
2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
I cannot begin to tell you how many times I read about Jaguar's spotty reliability, problems from other owners on this site and several other sources. Still, after 10 years of very high satisfaction with MB, BMW, and Audi, I had reached the point of boredom with my cars. I'm 43, and perhaps right at the target market for this XF, and decided a week ago to pull the trigger on a 3 year lease. I've had buyer's remorse on other purchases simply because I wasn't sure I made the right decision. But this car is COMPLETELY different. No such remorse. It is a joy to drive. I get a thrill every time I press the ignition button and step on the gas. First rate design and build quality.
Favorite Features
Wood inlays are of excellent quality and finish. Seats great. Shortcut buttons on dash are a great convenience, and I find that the Nav while slow is not really a burden at all. Focus is on driving experience, not technology. It's a different paradigm and once you realize that, you love this car
Suggested Improvements
Nitpicks really. Wished I had keyless entry (optional on base model), navigation fully accessible while driving (though I appreciate the safety benefits), xenons should be standard.