Used 2010 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jaguar Xf - Consumer Reviews

2010 Jaguar XF

View reviews for a specific XF model:

XF Premium Portfolio Pakage
By Harvey

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

After one week of ownership I love the looks and the power of the car. I traded a 2005 Acura RL which was a great car and I have absolutely no complaints about it. It was reliable and had a beautiful interior but kind of unexciting exterior. I hope the Jag is as reliable as from past reputation they had issues. My dealer is Alpine the largest in the country. The building is beautiful and the sale was professional from the moment i entered the dealership. So far, I highly recommend them.

Favorite Features

The car is totally gorgeous inside and out. I got the Porfolio Package which has a number of upgrades included cooled seat rear window shade upgraded radio and fantastic 20 inch wheels1

Suggested Improvements

We all want better gas mileage but with a big V8 it may not be possible. I'm familiar with a couple different navigation systems and while this is not the easiest all it takes is practice. Read the manual and you'll get the hang of it

Great car but not reliable so far
By DrATEasy

2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

3 months in service, 10 days in the dealership. Stalled twice on me with no warning (I had it towed once)- now I hear they have recall for that "Fuel Starvation" issue. Apart from this I had some wind noise that was fixed (moon roof not sealed), stain on the roof cloth, 1 the dealer could not remove, USB key had to reinserted sometimes (loose connection - fixed), preset station on the SAT radio erased (fixed), Blackberry sometimes need to reconnect (not fixed), signal light not returning correctly (fixed)... Other than then when it drives its pretty fast and looks good but all these issues made me loose my appetite for Jags...

Favorite Features

Good looks, Engine, breaks

Suggested Improvements

Make it more reliable

great car
By jeff

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I was a bit tentative about trading my bmw 5 series for this jaguar...loved the bmw but it was moving toward 50k and time for a new toy....well to say i am ecstatic would be putting it mildly..this car is simply great..yes i can nitpick, for example, i have been having problems with the satellite radio...pre-set channels just seem to dissapear, so im not sure if its the unit in the vehicle or something to do with the sat. signal...and i would think they could have made the nav. system a tad quicker to maneuver around..aside from those little things, this car is exceptional..i was concerned with a rear wheel drive in the snow, but with the snow tires and winter mode,no problem in heavy snow...

Favorite Features

love the backup camera, and the gear shifter....i get so many compliments on this vehicle wherever i go.....

Suggested Improvements

would like to see controls for some of the settings closer to driver as opposed to having use the touch screen to make changes....otherwise leave the care alone....

Loving it!
By NashJag

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded a Porsche 911 for this car, and I am so incredibly happy. The Jaguar is a wonderful car to drive with plenty of power and a luxurious interior. Some of the high-tech features seem a touch gimmicky to me, but I am getting used to it. The navigation and bluetooth are both easy to use, and I absolutely love the British-accented navigator's voice that is so beautiful to hear and so perfect for this British car. I am also excited to be in a car that is less commonly seen around town. With BMW's and Mercedes-Benz's everywhere, the Jaguar is much more distinctive and interesting. You lose nothing by opting for the Jaguar over these other brands.

Favorite Features

The rear and side views of the car are stunning. I have always adored the styling of the Aston Martin, and this Jaguar has a very similar appearance from the rear. It looks like an expensive and very special car, a true exotic that is stunning to behold.

Suggested Improvements

The front view of the car is less attractive to me than the rear. I loved the prototype styling and would like to see the actual XF's look more like those models, with sleeker headlights and a snarling grille. The current front view is too generic.

Mixed Feelings
By Julie

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

My husband really loves the look of the new XF style. The car performs well and looks cool inside and out. However, it is difficult to start the car sometimes with this keyless technology. There has been one recall on the car already. Now the gas gauge on the dashboard does not work. The Jaguar service is really poor, at least where I live. For the price of the car and the service I received, I am not sure I would lease another Jaguar again.

Favorite Features

cool exterior and interior designs

Suggested Improvements

Better customer service!!!!!