2010 Jaguar XF - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XF model:
Glad I waited!
By decajun45 on 06/29/09 19:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I got my XFR a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is I love it. I saw the XF when it first came out, test drove it, and decided that was the car I wanted. Then I heard Jag was making the XFR and decided to wait for it. I am happy I did. The car is comfortable, stylish, and handles great. I drove it over retired railroad tracks when I was test driving it and didn't know it until I was on my way back to the dealership. The fuel economy is decent considering it has a 510 HP engine. I've had people look at me when I pass them and I've left Mustang GTs at the light (3Xs). This thing wants to go fast. Oh, and guys, take it from my experience. This thing is a chick magnet!

Purrrrrrrrfection
By Cliff on 06/25/09 21:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Picked up my xfr two days ago. Such a perfect balance of handsome beauty - well mannered understatement and EXPLOSIVE POWER!!!!!!!!! Nothing I have driven before has ever come close to this. BMW 550, M5, 750; Mercedes S550, E65, Audi S4, 5 and 6 all fade by comparison. I thought I had found the optimal automotive balance with my BMW550... but not today. The xfr is the epitome of elegantly understated design and scientifically honed POWER! Today the cat reigns supreme. It is Purrrrrrrfection. I've lived in the US for nearly 20 years... Today the Xfr makes me proud to be English. Well done Jaguar you have created a MASTER PIECE!!!

Buy it, if you can find one!
By murrayr1 on 06/23/09 17:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned many cars in my life from luxury sedans to exotics. This is by far the best balance automobile I have driven. I first tested it on a track w/ professional drivers and was hooked. Jaguar has certainly made a statement about their desire to re-establish themselves as a quality brand. We had a deposit on the Panamera. No way that car is worth 30k more than this. And, the XFR comes fully loaded, no options necessary. I'd put it up against anything up to 120k.

Whoa! Tata has a winner here
By PVB on 06/21/09 21:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have always had this view that Jaguars are for the 'has-beens' and usually is headed to the shop for repairs...but it seems like Jags have had a complete turn around...man, the ride was just awesome....100mph was like butter! This is an undiscovered gem....and I got a great value for money as compared to the Audi and BMW...and E series of Merc...move over guys...the roar is back into the Jag...the styling is cool, sexy and hot...don't mess with this one.

You CAN buy fun
By B. Bronov on 06/21/09 09:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

For my first Jag, I couldn't have picked a better model. This is easily the finest car I've had the pleasure to drive, and I certainly count myself as among the lucky to own one. Almost every aspect of this exudes quality and workmanship. The styling, both interior and exterior, are classic, sexy and just aggressive enough to be noticed. The ergonomics of the cabin are well thought out, aside from one or two minor mis-steps. The touchscreen is brilliant, and after climbing the learning curve, so is the voice command system. The seats are comfortable, and odd that I even noticed it, so is the steering wheel.

Amazing!!!!!!
By J Galt on 06/06/09 05:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have only had this car for a couple of days, but, thus far, this is just an amazing vehicle. I am coming from a new generation Porsche 911, and I was very concerned about being let down by the performance of the XFR. Well, it is just the opposite. I am enamored with the XFR. This car is fast, handles great, and has so many different personalities depending upon the driving mode, that it simply blows the 911 away. This car will likely be compared with the M5 and the E63 (plus maybe some offerings from Audi). However, this car is in a league of its own. The others may perform better in certain areas, but they just do not come close to being the overall performer that is the XFR.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jaguar XF in VA is:

$153 per month*