2010 Jaguar XF - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XF model:
XF Premium Portfolio Pakage
By Harvey on 03/26/10 16:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

After one week of ownership I love the looks and the power of the car. I traded a 2005 Acura RL which was a great car and I have absolutely no complaints about it. It was reliable and had a beautiful interior but kind of unexciting exterior. I hope the Jag is as reliable as from past reputation they had issues. My dealer is Alpine the largest in the country. The building is beautiful and the sale was professional from the moment i entered the dealership. So far, I highly recommend them.

Great car but not reliable so far
By DrATEasy on 02/20/10 18:35 PM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

3 months in service, 10 days in the dealership. Stalled twice on me with no warning (I had it towed once)- now I hear they have recall for that "Fuel Starvation" issue. Apart from this I had some wind noise that was fixed (moon roof not sealed), stain on the roof cloth, 1 the dealer could not remove, USB key had to reinserted sometimes (loose connection - fixed), preset station on the SAT radio erased (fixed), Blackberry sometimes need to reconnect (not fixed), signal light not returning correctly (fixed)... Other than then when it drives its pretty fast and looks good but all these issues made me loose my appetite for Jags...

great car
By jeff on 02/11/10 10:31 AM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I was a bit tentative about trading my bmw 5 series for this jaguar...loved the bmw but it was moving toward 50k and time for a new toy....well to say i am ecstatic would be putting it mildly..this car is simply great..yes i can nitpick, for example, i have been having problems with the satellite radio...pre-set channels just seem to dissapear, so im not sure if its the unit in the vehicle or something to do with the sat. signal...and i would think they could have made the nav. system a tad quicker to maneuver around..aside from those little things, this car is exceptional..i was concerned with a rear wheel drive in the snow, but with the snow tires and winter mode,no problem in heavy snow...

Loving it!
By NashJag on 01/30/10 22:03 PM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded a Porsche 911 for this car, and I am so incredibly happy. The Jaguar is a wonderful car to drive with plenty of power and a luxurious interior. Some of the high-tech features seem a touch gimmicky to me, but I am getting used to it. The navigation and bluetooth are both easy to use, and I absolutely love the British-accented navigator's voice that is so beautiful to hear and so perfect for this British car. I am also excited to be in a car that is less commonly seen around town. With BMW's and Mercedes-Benz's everywhere, the Jaguar is much more distinctive and interesting. You lose nothing by opting for the Jaguar over these other brands.

Mixed Feelings
By Julie on 01/12/10 20:06 PM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

My husband really loves the look of the new XF style. The car performs well and looks cool inside and out. However, it is difficult to start the car sometimes with this keyless technology. There has been one recall on the car already. Now the gas gauge on the dashboard does not work. The Jaguar service is really poor, at least where I live. For the price of the car and the service I received, I am not sure I would lease another Jaguar again.

2010 Jag XF Premium Review
By chriw on 12/31/09 07:52 AM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Very fun car to drive with good looks to match. Nice engine growl and strong performance. Good braking. Interior style impresses with a few fun features such as vents opening upon start up.

Winter driving
By robertm on 12/27/09 17:47 PM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Following last week's winter storm, the streets in our area were not plowed and turned into 4-5 inches of rough ice. I did not expect much of the "winter driving" button on the console, and was very pleasantly surprised to see that the car (with winter tires) drove as well as our VW Jetta. My hats off to Jaguar!

Love This Car!
By Dallas on 12/08/09 11:23 AM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just leased the 2010 XF luxury in Porcelain with the tan interior. It is gorgeous and I've received a ton of compliments. I had the dealer paint the back bottom bumper piece the same Porcelain color and it looks SWEET! (It comes with that piece unpainted). The XFR is the only model that comes from the factory with it already paint matched. Worth the extra $200. I also got the dealer installed Chrome Package which comes with 18 chrome wheels, Chrome side air vents, chrome rearview mirror covers and dark tinted windows. This makes the car stand out from the pack. CHECK THIS CAR OUT!

I love it!
By robertm on 11/30/09 10:44 AM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased the XF Premium three weeks ago and have been extremely pleased with the car. It looks and sounds great. It holds the road better than my 2007 535 BMW. It has numerous features like blind spot radar and cooled seats as standard. I just took the car on a 700 mile Thanksgiving roadtrip to New York City. The car made the trip much more pleasant even through heavy traffic and bad roads. This car is a winner!!

What a Car!!!
By Rich on 11/18/09 00:13 AM (PST)

2010 Jaguar XF Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Totally love this car. Can't spend enough time behind the wheel. I am impressed by how smooth this car is. The acceleration is quick but velvet like. The interior is very functional and clean with all the major functions at your finger tip. No complex array of buttons or IDrive here. Quality of fit and finish is class leading especially with the portfolio package. It enhances an already superb cabin. B&W sound is outstanding. This car turns heads and gets lots of compliments.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jaguar XF in VA is:

$153 per month*